Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's Speedy10

Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
indy34096

indy34096

Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's Empty
PostSubject: Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's   Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 pm

I'd like to start a thread about the various setups for B4 and B4.1's. I was told by a man a few weeks ago that guys like to stand up the shocks on the tower for better rear grip.

How about those new Suburbs Buggy front tires? Wonder how they'll compare to the current Scrubs?

I have a Factory Team B4.1 and have raised the shocks as much as I could to vertical to get some lean in the turns. It was the only way I could get the 4-rib tires to hook up slightly.

How about wings? I modified my own spacer for the wing shim and I have much more downforce at the back which should help when the track gets a bit slick, especially when it's cold.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Mr Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's   Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Your going the wrong way with your setup ! you want the shocks in the inside hole on the shock tower and the outside hole on the arms . if you want more rear traction your going to have to shave the plastic away from where the inner ball stud mounts on the chassis brace . once you do that add 1/4oz of lead to each triangle in the back of the chassis along with running the team rear ballast and the 0 degree hubs . I race there tues and sun . if you need help just keep an eye out for the all white b4.1 or just ask for chaos .
Back to top Go down
http://www.spyshopsusa.com
indy34096

indy34096

PostSubject: Re: Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's   Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm

I am completely aware that my setup is 100% wrong haha

I'm only running a super slow setup right now, and I need good tires before I really start changing the setup. I'm just trying to use up the included Holeshots/4 Ribs from Proline.

Thanks Chaos

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's   Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's Empty

Back to top Go down

Associated B4.1 Setups at Larry's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1