Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control so i finally got a ticket Speedy10

so i finally got a ticket

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
randaddy

randaddy

so i finally got a ticket Empty
PostSubject: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 am

i was playing with my rusty on a lit st. at 1:08am while nobody was out. and guess who shows up from around the corner but the red and blues. he gets out. takes my id runs my shit. and says im not being sited. so i continue playing around. meantime my buddy kyle was on his way home with his broken slash. walks out my door to downtown hudson to me and officer dufis. he gets sited too!
when i went to the courthouse the fine for my nusince voilation was 100 bucks! when i looked it up in the publics computer it said i was sited under a noise voilation. so i paid a lawer to get us the right to play on a lonley lit road. i mean c'mon if you run my shit over by law its my fault. so why would they care about late night speed runs when theres absoultly nobody? ill keep yall posted.
Back to top Go down
kronix29

kronix29

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm

that sucks,its not like you were out fighting or vandalizing property some cops are just idiots.i remember when i was a kid and lived in a town called capac,the cop up there gave me a citation for riding my bike with a broken seat.i was 14
Back to top Go down
perks081

perks081

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 pm

that sucks i hope it works out for u so u can throw it in there face
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

ima buy an xo-1
Back to top Go down
TnT

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Heck id buy a Baja 5b with a expansion chamber and a 15HP Zenoa.. n say Hows that for Noise violation lets see that hit 125db..think it will be dropped but you will still have to Pay the fine as cities dont wanta loose a penny..Good luck
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 am

i went to court and they wanted to put points on my linsense . they wanted to give me a reckless driving for driving my 10th scale in a lonly ass road. got it dropped to impeding traffic. a 300 dollar fine for playing with a toy in the street at 1 am.
Back to top Go down
perks081

perks081

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 am

its a dam toy , are they going to start ticketing kids playing with there toys or one out riding there power wheels or something
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

so i finally got a ticket 2012-013

so i finally got a ticket 2012-012

so i finally got a ticket 2012-011
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:43 pm

there is the street i got a 300 dollar ticket for drifting my 1.10 this pic was taken at 11 pm. my crime took place at 1-2 am. look at the traffic i can impeed!
Back to top Go down
rm25x

rm25x

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:23 pm

I guess I am confused, there's no parking lots to run in instead?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Trick-Parts.com
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:27 am

nope. they are shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i finally got a ticket   so i finally got a ticket Empty

Back to top Go down

so i finally got a ticket

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1