Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though.  hope can be helped out Speedy10

To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though. hope can be helped out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nitrospeed25

To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though.  hope can be helped out Empty
PostSubject: To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though. hope can be helped out   To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though.  hope can be helped out EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Hoping someone out there in michigan like me can help me out. i have a old skool t maxx 2.5 classic larry's rc told me but has the picco .21 motor in it. it was running fine no issues with it going forward at all i know had to re-tune it because got colder today so i did that but all it want's to do now is drive in reverse it's like its not catching forward for some reason maybe because of the cold? or tuning? i tried to switch the switch on controller with no luck and also tried to over ride basically and push pin in manually on the trans with still no luck. anyone out there about those trans it's the black cased trans and would i just be better doing the F.O.C. conversion? Neutral i deff would need some help with that cause still getting into r/c's and learning dont know anything about the transmissions. someone out there who could help me put it in? or show me how im in macomb twp , Mi . i deff would appericate all the help guy's. also my other question is i ran 20% so far of nitro in the picco idk what was ran in motor before as i got it used from a friend from his uncle and his uncle passed. is it true you run diff percentages in same motor u will blow it up No or what? thanks again everyone:) Smile
Back to top Go down
bashdaslash

bashdaslash

To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though.  hope can be helped out Empty
PostSubject: Re: To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though. hope can be helped out   To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though.  hope can be helped out EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:14 pm

hope u can get it fixed... i only know electric so i dont think i would know the problem
Back to top Go down

To do or not do the F.O.C. conversion let me explain my situation though. hope can be helped out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remote Control Zone :: Land :: Monster Trucks-
}