Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control happy to see a vintage thread Speedy10

happy to see a vintage thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRASH Crawler

CRASH Crawler

happy to see a vintage thread Empty
PostSubject: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Hey I'm glad you did the vintage thing. I will get some pics of my grandfathers Tamiya wild Willy the thing has been on the shelf since the 80's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yutube.com/MandLoutdoors
CompPro2006
Admin
CompPro2006

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:03 am

OH PLEASE DO! That is exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
eddcapone

eddcapone

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm

I still have my tamiya super blackfoot minus original body tho and almost enough parts to build a second one. as soon as i can figure out how to upload pix I'll show it off. i still pull it once in awhile and run it. my buddy is a die hard tamiya fan he has like 3 wild willies one was turned into a rock crawler
Back to top Go down
rm25x

rm25x

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:35 pm

My first r/c was a Lunchbox in 1987. My dad has the OG Blackfoot. I ended up with it after I killed the Lunchbox. Wasn't much longer and I had killed that one as well lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Trick-Parts.com
eddcapone

eddcapone

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

lol yeah mines a og black foot my friend bought it for his sone when he was still in diapers lol when he was old enough for it he had no intrest in it when i got it, it never seen dirt or grass. the most it was runned was when he put it together at work and they ran it in the factory.
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
CompPro2006

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

eddcapone wrote:
I still have my tamiya super blackfoot minus original body tho and almost enough parts to build a second one. as soon as i can figure out how to upload pix I'll show it off. i still pull it once in awhile and run it. my buddy is a die hard tamiya fan he has like 3 wild willies one was turned into a rock crawler

happy to see a vintage thread Picture_save-use this icon to host the picture (copy the url that it spits out at you)

happy to see a vintage thread Picture-use this icon to insert picture to reply(paste copied url into field)
Back to top Go down
eddcapone

eddcapone

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:56 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/45/10/82/00610.jpg dont laugh at the body it was my fist time painting a body lol
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
CompPro2006

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Look good for the first time. That is always the vehicle pose isn't it? 1 wheel off the ground showing off the suspension. I have a million of those vehicle poses!

This is my favorite one.
happy to see a vintage thread Dsc01610
Back to top Go down
eddcapone

eddcapone

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm

haha yeah but whats with the guys who just take pix of their offroad buggies, truggies and short course trucks in the house? im pretty sure they wont get to dirty if they just sat them in the grass lol
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:53 pm

i have a classic i just got. i think i need help identifying it. gimme a bit and i'll get some pics on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: happy to see a vintage thread   happy to see a vintage thread Empty

Back to top Go down

happy to see a vintage thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1