Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.





Classifieds will show once you register with our site!









We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.


Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control
 
Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control

Share | 
 

 Bashing Areas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Lets get some bashing area's posted on here.

If you know anywhere we can go and get some good air, or just some good running, let everyone know!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

1 in pontiac I heard of is Hawthorne park. Has anyone been there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
Darkman



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I went to larrys Saturday and there was a whole lot of bashing going on .LOL Alot of young kids there just running wild not realy what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Lumppyal1977

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : Rochester Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Ya Hawthorne park is very nice they have a nice track set up lots of big jumps and high banks.
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

I know there is 2 tracks there, 1 looks like a advanced and 1 a beginner. Were they bashing on the bigger one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Lumppyal1977 wrote:
Ya Hawthorne park is very nice they have a nice track set up lots of big jumps and high banks.

I wonder.. Does the city take care of if? I wonder who had the idea to put one up there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
Darkman



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Comp pro You talking about larrys or hawthorn?
Back to top Go down
Darkman



Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:06 pm

yes they where bashing on the big one. Talk to a guy there he said it is like that on Sat. Go during the week.
Back to top Go down
bashdaslash

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 20
Location : Rochester Hills

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I go to larrys like once a week to either race or bash ... most people just bash there on practice days.. ive never heard about the track in pontiac
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Sorry Darkman, I was talking about Larry's with the 2 track thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
kyosho117

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 27
Location : Macomb

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:40 am

[b] I have never taking my Rc's there yet but on 21 mile and Fairchild theirs a sand pit... some huge jumps there... i take my mountain bike off them, so its pretty cool there
Back to top Go down
bashdaslash

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 20
Location : Rochester Hills

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Stoney creek park has a dirt bmx track with some nice jumps
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

Cool! Thanks for the info bashdaslash!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HPI TROPHY TRUGGY 4.6, HOBBYZONE MINI SUPER CUB, TRAXXAS ULTIMATE W/MODS

Become a member and we will create you a signature like this!
"The early bird gets the worm, yes. But the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
eddcapone

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 44
Location : westland, liviona

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 pm

we have a track down in hines park. i believe its in plymouth west of haggerty if you go pass the railroad tracks bridge you just missed it lol you can see the tracks from the track. its only open till 6 pm(due to the people around there complaining a but noise)
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:17 pm

http://g.co/maps/4kq8j I might have to take a trip there next time I go to my customers in walled lake.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HPI TROPHY TRUGGY 4.6, HOBBYZONE MINI SUPER CUB, TRAXXAS ULTIMATE W/MODS

Become a member and we will create you a signature like this!
"The early bird gets the worm, yes. But the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
eddcapone

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 44
Location : westland, liviona

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

CompPro2006 wrote:
http://g.co/maps/4kq8j I might have to take a trip there next time I go to my customers in walled lake.
thats it. its a nice track i was there this week and there were a couple of guys running their short course trucks and they were getting some good air off the jumps i even think they were running a couple of 5th scale buggies too on it and a 10th scale also.
Back to top Go down
randaddy

avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:20 am

just about every town has a shitty skate park with no kids. thats where i go when i wanna brake something
Back to top Go down
coyote5122



Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-15
Location : westland

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 am

I live in that area and the day I visited it was in pretty rough shape all the barriers torn off the ground and busted up picnic tables the drivers stand is cool and i guess decent practice track . dry and slippery as all get out .
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 am

coyote5122 wrote:
I live in that area and the day I visited it was in pretty rough shape all the barriers torn off the ground and busted up picnic tables the drivers stand is cool and i guess decent practice track . dry and slippery as all get out .

Ya, it seems this is par for the course for park/community tracks. Hawthorne park is the same way.

I was just told that Hawthorne park was actually built by some independent contractors who hauled in the dirt and use there own equipment/gas/time to create the track. Interesting eh?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HPI TROPHY TRUGGY 4.6, HOBBYZONE MINI SUPER CUB, TRAXXAS ULTIMATE W/MODS

Become a member and we will create you a signature like this!
"The early bird gets the worm, yes. But the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
ryan.and3rs0n



Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 36
Location : St. Clair Shores

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Fri May 25, 2012 4:37 am

CompPro2006 wrote:
coyote5122 wrote:
I live in that area and the day I visited it was in pretty rough shape all the barriers torn off the ground and busted up picnic tables the drivers stand is cool and i guess decent practice track . dry and slippery as all get out .

Ya, it seems this is par for the course for park/community tracks. Hawthorne park is the same way.

I was just told that Hawthorne park was actually built by some independent contractors who hauled in the dirt and use there own equipment/gas/time to create the track. Interesting eh?

We need someone with a water tank!
Back to top Go down
bashdaslash

avatar

Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 20
Location : Rochester Hills

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 pm

yeah i talked with the person who takes care of it and his boss helped him out with the supplies and project. he said it is usualy groomed every couple days but it doesnt liik like it fromwhen i have been there
Back to top Go down
indy34096

avatar

Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-04-29
Age : 21
Location : Macomb Township

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:04 am

There's an abandoned dirtbike/bmx dirt track that is on 23 mile and at the end of Corporate Drive. It's a little drive west of Romeo Plank down 23 mile. It's not groomed anymore but nonetheless has huge jumps and tabletops and such. Just wait about a week after it rains because it just gets muddy like it's going out of style.
Back to top Go down
InsaneJay

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : Macomb

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 am

bashdaslash wrote:
Stoney creek park has a dirt bmx track with some nice jumps

I went to that one and the park rangers seen me and made me stop running mine there. So you may wanna ok it with them or at least ask them. I hope they will allow it when no one is using it. When I was using it no one was on it, I just don't understand what the problem is with someone on running a `toy' car... ugh
Back to top Go down
ryan.and3rs0n



Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 36
Location : St. Clair Shores

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm

indy34096 wrote:
There's an abandoned dirtbike/bmx dirt track that is on 23 mile and at the end of Corporate Drive. It's a little drive west of Romeo Plank down 23 mile. It's not groomed anymore but nonetheless has huge jumps and tabletops and such. Just wait about a week after it rains because it just gets muddy like it's going out of style.

Gonna check this out for sure...anyone game?
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
avatar

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Macomb, MI

PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 am

ryan.and3rs0n wrote:
indy34096 wrote:
There's an abandoned dirtbike/bmx dirt track that is on 23 mile and at the end of Corporate Drive. It's a little drive west of Romeo Plank down 23 mile. It's not groomed anymore but nonetheless has huge jumps and tabletops and such. Just wait about a week after it rains because it just gets muddy like it's going out of style.

Gonna check this out for sure...anyone game?

YES! It's only a couple miles north of my house. Who knows, that could be the next meeting place! Very Happy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
HPI TROPHY TRUGGY 4.6, HOBBYZONE MINI SUPER CUB, TRAXXAS ULTIMATE W/MODS

Become a member and we will create you a signature like this!
"The early bird gets the worm, yes. But the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bashing Areas?   

Back to top Go down
 

Bashing Areas?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Toyota bashing the RMW
» [PHOTOS] Traxxas Slash 4x4 & Losi SCTE Bashing!
» Rate: Victory of the Daleks
» Skate Parks Location (For bashing? Jumping? Doing crazy stuffs" :D )
» Chinese Lingbi Stone Photos .

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remote Control Zone :: Regional Places & Events :: Michigan-
}