Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control i hate (crapy) parking lot  drifting Speedy10

i hate (crapy) parking lot drifting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
randaddy

randaddy

i hate (crapy) parking lot  drifting Empty
PostSubject: i hate (crapy) parking lot drifting   i hate (crapy) parking lot  drifting EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 am

so it's time. you worked all them hours to get your e10 your classic tamiya or your touring car you usta race out and up to snuff. you feel good you painted a nice body. got some leds. your ready. so it's sliding fine. you wander to more open spaces in the lot of your choice and your having fun. then it happens. a small ass crack in the lot flipped your car or even worse you broke somethin. i hate this but i know it happens. theres no sence crying about it. but wouldn't it be nice if there were a drift track around here? slow pace. more skill. slower pace. a smooth rock free track with no concrete curbs. where can i go to find this place? the meijer lot i'm a target. i can't stand it. so till i find that place i'm gonna keep weaving your parked car while your getting grocries and if they just paved a lot near you and want to have fun take those sticky slicks off the 1:10 and spend 25 whole dollars on some drift tires
just keep it slow. speed and no traction puts you under tires. stay away from cracks they suck
Back to top Go down

i hate (crapy) parking lot drifting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1