Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control Greetings from Manistee Speedy10

Greetings from Manistee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrench797

Greetings from Manistee Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Hey everyone, I am just getting back into RC after about 24 years. Good God....has it really been that long? I started out back in the late 80's with a Tamiya Hornet that I started to try and modify to run as an on road car. Then stuf like wives and kids started happening and I got out of it. Now, I am single again and a free Tamiya Opel Calibra TA03F landed in my lap. After a few updates (FHSS 3CH Radio, Duratrax Intellispeed ESC, NiMh 3000 mAhr battery) I am having fun finding new parking lots to run in. I am hoping to get a bearing set, aluminum steering and suspension parts and some nice wheels with drift ties on it soon. If anyone is in the area look me up. Also, if anyone has any parts for this chassis, I would definitly be interested in buying them.
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
CompPro2006

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Welcome Wrench. Glad you found us. Happy posting and you enjoy the site.

Greetings from Manistee Thumbs10
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
poorrcer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Wrench, I know it's an old post but you still parking lot racing?
Back to top Go down
Wrench797

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:16 pm

Sometimes......I kinda progressed into scratch built foamboard airplanes and I am trying to get into quads or tricopters.
Back to top Go down
poorrcer

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Myself, went from going as fast as I could to going slow. Running a scx10 but still have the rc10t that I ran in some parking lots. if you run in a parking lot, let me know. I'll break out the rc10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Manistee   Greetings from Manistee Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Manistee

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remote Control Zone :: General :: Introduction-
}