Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control new drift place!  Speedy10

new drift place!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
randaddy

randaddy

new drift place!  Empty
PostSubject: new drift place!    new drift place!  EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:23 pm

so i took my drift car to the skatery. doug the owner said hed like to get a bunch of cars on his floor. i dont know many drifters so if your intrested lemme know and i can talk to him and set up a time to play. its super fun and large and silky smoothe. its in hillsdale mabe a drive for some of you but i gaurentee fun. ac power is there. they got it all but us. so lets get a few friends togather and we can build a track and slide our rides. after playin on that floor the street is not the same.
Back to top Go down
kronix29

kronix29

new drift place!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new drift place!    new drift place!  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm

i actually just ordered a drift car kit.my sister is a janitor at a local school so i am gonna see if she will let me sneak in to run it around the gym floor should be good fun.where is this rink located?
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

new drift place!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new drift place!    new drift place!  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:46 pm

in hillsdale michigan
Back to top Go down
CompPro2006
Admin
CompPro2006

new drift place!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new drift place!    new drift place!  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

That would be an awesome video. Setup a tripod on the corner of the rink, have them put the cones on the inside, and have 10 drift cars flying around the rink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michiganr-c.com
Sponsored content

new drift place!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new drift place!    new drift place!  Empty

Back to top Go down

new drift place!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remote Control Zone :: Land :: On-Road-
}