Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control Can anyone recomend me a video camera? Speedy10

Can anyone recomend me a video camera?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kronix29

kronix29

Can anyone recomend me a video camera? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Looking to get a decent camera.kinda on a budget though maybe 150-200 bucks,anyone have any ideas?i kinda want to start doing some youtube videos and get some video of my baby girl growing up.stuff like that
Back to top Go down
tntpoof

tntpoof

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Yes...
Kodak Play Sport ZX-5.. this unit will cost u $40 tops on Ebay takes SD cards and shoots in 1080 shockproof water proof to 10 feet.. has alot of features and slide in ur shirt pocket..

Theres many others

and most good Digital Cameras have a video option on them and take good to fair video..
Back to top Go down
InsaneJay

InsaneJay

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:47 am

I got a Sony handy cam from Walmart for $150.00 nice one 40x zoom touch screen uses SD cards. Had it now for 2 years and never had a problem. One I dig u the box I can let you know the model number.
Back to top Go down
kronix29

kronix29

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:42 pm

thanks poof.i ordered the kodak got it for a 100 with memory card and tripod and remote so that i guess was not too bad.
Back to top Go down
tntpoof

tntpoof

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:39 pm

your welcome.. as you seen it is shock proof I have dropped mine from my tree stand to a brush pile below and still works like New.also water PROOF... have a good 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone recomend me a video camera?   Can anyone recomend me a video camera? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone recomend me a video camera?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1