Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.
Remote Control Zone
Thank you for visiting RCRacingExtreme Feel free to look around.

Classifieds will show once you register with our site!

We would like to ask that you register on our site so you can ask the experts and be a part of a great michigan based RC FORUM!

ENJOY.

Buy, Sell, and Talk Remote Control

Contributing Members now have their own category to post private messages to michiganr-c.com members only.
HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control
Lipo Nitro RC Remote control servo wont center properly  Speedy10

servo wont center properly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
randaddy

randaddy

servo wont center properly  Empty
PostSubject: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:07 am

got a brand new servo and an old. they have no slop in the steering. when i turn left and right a few times it centers to a differant center. i dont see anything holding the linkage up. has anyone else had this problem? its got me pretty frustrated.
i also noticed that when i turn the steering rate down it creeps more and more to one side the more i use it. ex. i run it straight down the street and turn around and it pulls like crazy. i adjust the trim the best i can. run up the street and turn aroud again you'd assume it would center but itll pull in the oppisite dirrection. ive tryd almost everything i can think of. swap servos. relocated servo saver a dozen times. adjusted the length of the arms.
you can see it plain as day if i lift the front and turn the wheel on the pistol a few times you can see where it comes ti rest at a differant place on center.
if i loosen everything and point the front of the wheels in wont they track center naturally?
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:05 pm

its the servo. it was loose as shit.
Back to top Go down
jeremy_mccoy_warren

jeremy_mccoy_warren

PostSubject: Re: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:56 am

Sounds like the servo is weak and wont pull your tires back to the correct center

Im having the same problem in a tmaxx I just made into an emaxx

I have tmaxx 3.3 tires on it and its all aluminum so with the current servo I have it wont center back all the time because it doesn't have the torque...

U may have the same problem or ur servo is bad...that's my unproffesional opinion lol
Back to top Go down
tntpoof

tntpoof

PostSubject: Re: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:08 pm

ugh servo is not weak.. servo just will not hold center is all.. either try a new rx unit or get another servo..you can also try a rx cap sometimes it helps other time NO..i had this problem with a jr 9100t.. said f it sent it back to Horizon they sent me a new one was ok for 4 races then did same..Thats just the luck of the draw..some work 110% other not so much

also what radio do u have?
Back to top Go down
randaddy

randaddy

PostSubject: Re: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:11 am

no. every screw in itbwas loose. so a quick fix. i replaced the servo saver too just in case. plus i liked the color
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: servo wont center properly    servo wont center properly  Empty

Back to top Go down

servo wont center properly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1